COPE’s education goal is to inform the Georgia Tech community about organic photonics and electronics and act as a resource to the Atlanta community for educating students and citizens of all ages.
- Research experiences where students work with multiple faculty and receive different perspectives on research.
- New, interdisciplinary courses that train students with diverse educational backgrounds.
- Seminar programs and annual symposia that address the latest theory, research, and developments.
- Training on the responsible conduct of research including ethics, protocols for care in the collection and maintenance of data, and protection of intellectual property.
- Rewards for student dedication and achievement in the classroom and laboratory such as travel grants and fellowships that supports promising young researchers.