Apply for the 2014 COPE Fellowship
- Deadline: November 21, 2013
- Apply here
The Center for Organic Photonics and Electronics is pleased to announce that applications will now be accepted for the 2014 COPE Fellowship. Students funded by this fellowship will receive a $5,000 award to his/her existing stipend. Students will have access to our network, meet peers from other departments and are encouraged to participate in various COPE activities such as the Distinguished Seminar Series and the COPE Open House.
- Graduate students with a Bachelor’s degree by the time the award begins.
- Applicants should have a superior academic record as demonstrated by a GPA of 3.5 or higher. Only students who have been at Georgia Tech for at least two years, and engaged in research for at least one year, are eligible to apply.
- Student supported will perform research in the field of Organic Photonics and Electronics and will present their research at the end of the year to the COPE community.
- You must be a COPE student member. However, we will accept your Fellowship Application as a consideration for COPE membership. Please review the benefits and responsibilities of being a COPE student member here.
The award will provide a bonus of $5,000 to the current stipend the student has from his/her home department.
The next application is November November 21, 2013.
To view the past recipients of the COPE Fellowship, please visit Student Awards & Honors.