Georgia Tech will host a Materials Horizons Symposium on July 23, 2014 in the Georgia Tech Student Center (115 Student Center Theater - Level 1 Commons). The symposium will bring together exceptional researchers - all leading names in their field - for an outstanding plenary programme, together with an open lunch for all attendees that will provide many networking opportunities. The symposium is free to attend for all.
- Professor Valerie Ashby, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Professor Nazanin Bassiri-Gharb, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Professor Zhiqun Lin, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Professor Khalid Salaita, Emory University
- Professor Kenneth Sandhage, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Professor Natalie Stingelin, Imperial College London
- Professor Gleb Yushin, Georgia Institute of Technology
To find out more and register your interest in this symposium, please visit the event webpage.
About Materials Horizons
Published by the Royal Society of Chemistry (a not-for-profit Publisher), Materials Horizons is a premier journal publishing first reports of exceptional significance across the breadth of materials research. The journal features research at the cutting-edge interface of materials science with chemistry, physics, biology and engineering. It is an innovative, community-focused, dynamic journal guided by world-renowned Editorial Board members.